No products in the cart.
For those that like to entertain, and to stand out on the water – this package is for you!
This package includes:
1x HTX-4 Wet Sounds Class D 6 Channel Marine Amplifier
1x Pair of REVO 8 Speakers
1x REVO 10 Wet Sounds Free Air 2 Ohm V2 Subwoofer
Wet Sounds is proud to present the newest innovation in marine speakers, the REVO Series. The series comes in two sizes, 6.5’’ and 8” models, and both are loaded with industry leading features to be the best speaker on the market. The series comes with 1” Titanium Tweeters for clear high frequency detail, Wet Sounds exclusive Nylas (Nylon reinforced fiberglass) composite frame to withstand the harshest environment. An injected molded advanced composite mid-bass cone for tight bass and distortion free performance. Each speaker comes with RGB LED tweeter glow kit that will allow thousands of color options and with 8 different grill options for both Salt and Fresh water, you can match the look and feel of your boat.
Sold in Pairs.
• 1” Titanium Tweeter for crisp, clear high frequency details
• Wet Sounds exclusive Nylas (Nylon reinforced fiberglass) high stiffness composite frame to withstand even the harshest environments
• Injection Molded Advanced Composite Mid-Bass Cone for tight bass and distortion free performance
• Wet Sounds rubber spider is the industry’s only santoprene rubber spider that is impervious to water saturation and dry rot
• Thermoformed santoprene rubber surround for permanent attachment to the cone
• 12dB audiophile crossover with air core inductors, mil spec tolerance parts and integrated tweeter protection for the highest performing marine speaker in the world
• RGB LED Tweeter Glow Kit Included allows hundreds of color options
• 8 Different Grill Options available • More choices than the competition!
• Description Value
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• RMS Watts: 150
• PEAK Watts: 300
• Frequency Response: 35Hz – 22kHz
• Sensitivity: 92 db at 1watt/1 meter
• Weight: (pair) 13Lbs (5.89 Kg)
• Diameter: 8.89” w/grill (225.80mm)
• Mounting Depth: 4.0”
• Mounting Depth: 102mm
• Hole Cut Out: 7.1”
• Hole Cut Out: 180mm
• Note: All specifications are for each REVO8
Please check the manual for installation notes and full technical specifications: Wet-Sounds-REVO-Series-Manual
REVO10 SUB SPECS
Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical.
The 8″, 10”, & 12” REVO FA subs are available in White or Black frames (Black frames use metallic grey cones). REVO-8FA subwoofers are available in single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 8″,10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features.
- Powder Coated Cast Aluminium (REVO10/12) or Nylas Composite (REVO8) Frame – to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
- Injection Moulded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
- Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
- Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone. Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
- Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
- Diameter: 11.02 inches w/grill (279.90 mm)
- Impedance: 4ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 500HZ
- Sensitivity: 88 db at 1watt/1 meter
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.53 kg)
- Box Specs: Optimized for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications or 1.3 cu ft sealed enclosure
- Mounting Depth: 4.62 inches w/grill
- Mounting Depth: 117.47 mm w/grill
- Hole Cut Out: 9.45 inches
- Hole Cut Out: 240.03 mm
- Series: REVO
- Sub Size: 10″ Cone (254mm)
- Colour: Black Application Type: Free Air
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills. 8 different grill designs are available separately for the 8″ FA subwoofer. This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers. Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 8″,10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations
HTX-4 AMPLIFIER SPECS
Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo 100 x 4 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo 150 x 4 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono 300 x 2 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- Input Sensitivity Variable from 0.2V to 6.1V
- Frequency Response -3dB 7Hz-33Hz
- Bass Boost 0db -12db @ 45Hz
- Crossover Range Low Pass 50Hz – 250Hz 12dB/Octav
- Crossover Range Subsonic Filter 50Hz – 250Hz 12dB/Octav
- Separation >52dB
- /N Ratio (Awtg) >62dB (1 watt 4 Ohm) >85dB (125 watts 4 Ohm)
- Note: All specifications are for each HTX4
Please check the manual for installation notes and full technical specifications: Wet_Sounds_HTX-Series-Manual