No products in the cart.
The Revolution™ Series uses our proprietary REV TEC™ technology. Unlike most conventional designs, REV TEC technology provides remarkable volume and amazing full range sound quality on axis and off axis at long distances.
Extensive acoustic testing has confirmed these speakers ability to project volume at 80 feet and beyond without any loss of detail or information. Not only does the Revolution series achieve volume and sound quality at a minimum of 80 ft, but with the REV TEC technology the rider can enjoy quality sound while riding outside the wake and being almost parallel to boat.
Revolution Series is the pinnacle of wakeboard tower speaker design offering the most advanced speaker design anywhere in the world. Available colours are Gloss White or Gloss Black with UV inhibitors REV TEC design features enhanced mid bass response at all volume levels with smooth frequency response for amazing near field and wake range sound quality.
• All Stainless Steel Hardware
• Stainless Steel grilles
• Reinforced Composite Enclosure
Available Mount Options are:
• X Mount
• Fixed Clamp
• Swivel Clamp
X mount for Cast Towers, TC3-FC Fixed Mount universal Stainless Steel Clamp with integrated wiring in the clamp body and. Patented TC3-SC swivel clamp featuring full swivel capability, True Disconnect single bolt quick disconnect feature, integrated wiring connection in the center of the clamp with 6 pin connector option for speaker power and LED lighting.
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- RMS Watts: 400
- Sensitivity: 92 db at 1watt/1 meter
- PEAK Watts: 800
- High Frequency: Separate Titanium Diaphragm High Output Horn Loaded Compression Driver
- Hang Weight: 36.2 pounds each (16.5kgs each)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHZ
- Hang Height: 11 inches (279.40 mm)
- Clamp: Clamp center to center: 9.25 inches (234.95 mm)
- Depth: 20.5 inches (520.70 mm)
- Mid Bass: Dual 10 inch HLCD Tower Speaker
- Height: 11 inches (279.40 mm)
- Width: 28.5 inches (729.90 mm)