No products in the cart.
This package is prefect for those that like to listen to good music while out enjoying watersports.
This package includes:
1X Pair REV8 Tower Speakers
1X HTX-4 Amplifier
REV8 TOWER SPEAKERS
Take your experience to the next level with the Revolution Series Tower Speakers from Wet Sounds.
Enjoy the best full range sound quality on and off axis at long distances while riding behind your wake boat thanks to the high performance woofer using a kevlar-reinforced cone and polyurethane surround for extra strength.
Powerful highs from the titanium horn loaded compression driver will provide crisp, sound clarity at high volume levels so you won’t miss a beat.
Rev Series Tower Speakers are available in a 8″ and 10″ Model in Gloss Black or Gloss White Finishes and sold in pairs with clamp choice.
Clamp Styles Available:
- Swivel Clamp – Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8″ up to 3″
- Mini Swivel Clamp – Fits Tube Diameter 1″ up to 1 7/8″
- Swivel Surface Clamp (SXM) – For Surface Mounting, Allows Swivel and Removability of Speaker
- Fixed Clamp – Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8″ up to 3″
- Mini Fixed Clamp – Fits Tube Diameter 1″ up to 1 7/8″
- Fixed Clamp SA (Silver Aluminium) – Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8″ up to 3″
- X-Mount (Surface Mount) – For Surface Mounting, Available in Black or White Powdercoat Finish
- PEAK Watts: 400
- Sensitivity: 92 db at 1watt/1 meter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHZ
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Mid Bass: 8 inch Kevlar reinforced EFG™ cone woofers with polyurethane surround
- Width: 8 3/4″ (222.25mm)
- High Frequency: Pro-Axial™ Driver – Coaxially mounted Titanium Diaphragm High Output Horn Loaded Compression Driver
- Front-Back: 11 1/2″ (292.10mm)
- RMS Watts: 200
- Hang Height: 9 9/16″ (242.88mm)
- Hang Weight: 12.8 pounds / 5.80 kg each
- Speaker Size: 8″ (203mm)
Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
Please check the manual for installation notes and full technical specifications:
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo 100 x 4 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo 150 x 4 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono 300 x 2 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- Input Sensitivity Variable from 0.2V to 6.1V
- Frequency Response -3dB 7Hz-33Hz
- Bass Boost 0db -12db @ 45Hz
- Crossover Range Low Pass 50Hz – 250Hz 12dB/Octav
- Crossover Range Subsonic Filter 50Hz – 250Hz 12dB/Octav
- Separation >52dB
- S/N Ratio (Awtg)
>62dB (1 watt 4 Ohm)
>85dB (125 watts 4 Ohm)
- Note: All specifications are for each HTX4