Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical.
The 8″, 10”, & 12” REVO FA subs are available in White or Black frames (Black frames use metallic grey cones). REVO-8FA subwoofers are available in single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 8″,10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
- Powder Coated Cast Aluminium (REVO10/12) or Nylas Composite (REVO8) Frame – to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
- Injection Moulded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
- Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
- Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone. Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
- Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
8 Grill Options. Sold Separately.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 8″,10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations