No products in the cart.
For those who want to entertain their friends and family on the boat or enhance their wakeboarding/waterskiing experience – this is the package is for you!
This package includes:
1X PAIR Revolution 10″ Tower Speaker
1X HTX-4 Amplifier
1X MC-2 Headunit
The WS-MC-2 AM/FM/Weather Band Tuner with RBDS and SiriusXM-Ready®, features robust capabilities packed into a small package. The MC-2 provides a solution for those who need to install a receiver in smaller and tighter spaces all while maintaining the ability to provide Wet Sounds un-matched sound quality.
• Bluetooth® Streaming, Auxiliary (3.5mm), USB, & Pandora Inputs, SiriusXM-Ready®
• Simple & Secure Bluetooth® Pairing for Android & IOS (A2DP/AVRCP 1.4)
• 2.7” Ultra Bright full colour TFT display IPX6 Rated (Displays album art via compatible devices)
• Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB Connection via compatible devices
• Internal Power Amplifier 4x50W @ 2 Ohm Max Output
• Front & Rear Preamp outputs with fading capability
• 7 Band Digital Equalization
• Front Panel Mounted Independent Secondary Zone Control (Full Range or Subwoofer)
• Adjustable Input Gains for all inputs
• Day/Night Illumination & Dimming
• Accepts the optional MC-TR transom remote
• SiriusXM® Connect Tuner and Subscription required and sold separately
• Compatible with SiriusXM® SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner, Model # SXV300V1
• Dimensions: 5.1″ W x 3.1″ H 2.9″ D (130mm W x 79mm H x 74mm D)
• Remote: Accepts the optional MC-TR transom remote
• Control: Front Panel Mounted Independent Secondary Zone Control- Full Range or Subwoofer
• Illumination: Day/Night illumination & dimming
• Screen: 2.7” Ultra Bright full color TFT display – display album art via compatible devices
• Zone Control: Yes
• Browse: Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB connection via compatible devices
• OS: Fully upgradeable operating system software via USB port
• WS-MC-2 User Manual. https://youtu.be/jxm6Nd4f0F8
REV10 TOWER SPEAKER SPECS
The Revolution™ Series uses our proprietary REV TEC™ technology. Unlike most conventional designs, REV TEC technology provides remarkable volume and amazing full range sound quality on axis and off axis at long distances. Extensive acoustic testing has confirmed these speakers ability to project volume at 80 feet and beyond without any loss of detail or information. Not only does the Revolution series achieve volume and sound quality at a minimum of 80 ft, but with the REV TEC technology the rider can enjoy quality sound while riding outside the wake and being almost parallel to boat. Available with X Mount, Fixed Clamp or Swivel Clamp. Sold in pairs.
The Revolution™ Series uses our proprietary REV TEC™ technology.
• Value Impedance: 4 ohms
• RMS Watts: 300
• PEAK Watts: 600
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHZ
• Sensitivity: 92 db at 1watt/1 meter
• Mid Bass: 10 inch
• Kevlar reinforced EFG™ cone woofers with polyurethane surround.
• High Frequency: Pro-Axial™ Driver – Coaxially mounted Titanium Diaphragm High Output
• Size & Weight Front-Back: 13″ (330.20mm) Hang Height 11 9/16″ (293.68mm) Width: 10 5/8″ (269.87mm) Hang Weight: 14.8 pounds / 6.71 kg each
• Note: All specifications are for each REV10 enclosure Please check the manual for installation notes and full technical specifications: Wet_Sounds_Revolution_Series
Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
• RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo 100 x 4 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo 150 x 4 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono 300 x 2 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
• Input Sensitivity Variable from 0.2V to 6.1V
• Frequency Response -3dB 7Hz-33Hz
• Bass Boost 0db -12db @ 45Hz
• Crossover Range Low Pass 50Hz – 250Hz 12dB/Octav
• Crossover Range Subsonic Filter 50Hz – 250Hz 12dB/Octav
• Separation >52dB S/N Ratio (Awtg) >62dB (1 watt 4 Ohm) >85dB (125 watts 4 Ohm)
• Note: All specifications are for each HTX4 Please check the manual for installation notes and full technical specifications: Wet_Sounds_HTX-Series-Manual https://youtu.be/Zej_JTnOHRo